Here are the simple steps for getting prepaid meters from Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Step 1: Ikeja Electric identifies and notifies customers to be Metered.
- Step 2: Meter forms are given to the identified customers by Ikeja Electric Sales Representative (ESR).
- Step 3: Installation of new meter(s) at the premises of the customer.
- Step 4: After installation, the customer is to visit the Ikeja Electric business unit for account reconciliation and vending. This is a mandatory process.
- Step 5: Customers are advised to ensure that they separate their load/lines before the meter installation.
NB: Meter form and installation is completely free of charge.
For more information contact the Ikeja Electric customer care lines 01-4483900, 070 002255453 or 01-7000250