Having trouble reducing your energy usage especially for those on prepaid plans? learning how to manage your energy consumption daily can drastically cut down the speed at which your prepaid credit runs out and there’s a good chance you’ll find yourself keeping track of the amount of energy you’re using so you don’t go over the amount you’ve prepaid for.
To help you better manage your energy consumption, these tips let you keep track of how much energy you’re using. You can know how much energy you’ve used, and how much more you can use before your prepaid total runs out. The less energy you use, the lower your bill will be.
There are so many things you can do to save electricity at home and save your money on power bills. Having good energy efficiency and conservative practices will benefit you even more if you use inverters or solar panels. Here are some tips to help you reduce your energy usage and make the most of the money.
- Turn off lights whenever you leave the room, sometimes you can try using fans instead of your air conditioning.
2. Turn off appliances not needed at any particular point in time. You simply save electricity y doing so.
3. Buy only energy efficient appliances. Always look at the wattage or power of the gadget and see if it is worth buying.
4. For appliances with compressors, look out to see if it is inverter compliant. It is usually written on the surface of some products like washing machine and refrigerators. For ACs, LG has led the way in this technology with their innovative LG Inverter V Gen Cool cooling unit. Inverter compliant compressors save more energy.
5. If you use hot water regularly. It will save you more energy and hence less energy bill if you install a solar water heater once and for all and not heat your water using electricity.
6. Replace the LCD TVs at home with LED TVs. LCDs consume as much as 3 times the energy an equivalent LED tv will consume. The beauty of LED is that you can even control and set the power consumption yourself using the eco-friendly mode.
7. Reduce the thermostat of the fridges.
8. Switch to LED bulbs. LEDs save more energy than the ring-like white energy saving bulb.
We listed these habits you have to adapt and teach your kids to adopt too in order to prevent your prepaid meter from running out quick. Adopting them will put a lot of money back into your pocket